The Yachay Tech University First International Conference on English Language Teaching and Research invites you to submit a proposal for our conference on the topic of: Empowering the English Teaching Community for Today’s Challenges in English Language Teaching, which will be held at Yachay Tech University in Urcuqui, Ecuador from August 15 to 17, 2019.
- Encourage new pedagogical techniques within the South American English language teaching community.
- Promote research targeted towards the South American ELT community.
- Share teaching experiences and approaches with the goal of enhancing the ELT community.
- Provide the ELT community with a chance for professional development.
- Offer networking opportunities among various ELT professionals.
English Language Teaching and Learning has been evolving continuously. There is currently a need for educators to empower learners with 21st century skills to be able to deal with new challenges. Due to that, English language instructors need to adapt their roles and techniques for a meaningful teaching-learning process. The theme of this conference is “ Empowering the English Teaching Community for Today’s Challenges in English Language Teaching” . This conference is seeking presenters that can motivate English language instructors to improve their teaching strategies and techniques as well as to achieve their professional goals. Yachay Tech University is looking forward to welcoming you at its First International Conference, and hopes you find it an enriching opportunity for professional growth.