Fredy Cuenca, Ph.D.
Fredy Cuenca is a Peruvian Systems Engineer whose professional experience includes teaching undergraduate courses in Universidad de Lima as well as working, as a software developer, in important national and transnational companies in Peru. He obtained the PhD in Computer Sciences by Hasselt Universiteit, Belgium, in 2016. His research was carried out in the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), Belgium, and, in University Paul Sabatier, France. He joined Yachay Tech in October, 2016.
Summary of Interest
- Development of Programming Languages and Tools
- Graph Algorithms
Current Research Project
- Design and Implementation of Composite Event-Driven Programming
- Fredy Cuenca, Karin Coninx, Kris Luyten & Davy Vanacken. “Graphical Toolkits for Rapid Prototyping of Multimodal Systems: A Survey”. Interacting with Computers, 2014.
- Fredy Cuenca, Jan Van der Bergh, Kris Luyten & Karin Coninx, “A Domain-Specific Textual Language for Rapid Prototyping of Multimodal Systems”. of the ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computer Systems (EICS), 2014
- Fredy Cuenca, “Estudio de la Disponibilidad de Sistema Utilizado Cadenas de Markov Agrupables”. Anales del III Congreso en Matemática Aplicada, Computacional e Industrial (MACI), 2011
- Fredy Cuenca, “Técnicas de Inteligencia Artificial Aplicadas a la Confección de Horarios”. Interfases (ISSN = 1993-4912), 2008